The Best Kitchen Cleaning Products
Happy Thursday! I’m back today with another installment of Domesticate Yourself — remember these two posts (here and here)?
The topic of the day is: cleaning products. When it comes to cleaning, I am rather particular about the tools and products I use. That’s not to say these are the only cleaning products I use [because it’s not — I invite you to look at the bottom of my sink for proof] but it’s an edited assortment of the best kitchen cleaning products.
1. Casabella plastic dishwashing gloves — a must for maintaining your manicure
2. OXO soap dispensing palm dish scrubber — I’m a firm believer in cleaning plates before they go into the dishwasher and this is the perfect tool for washing and scrubbing
3. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers — these are very fine sandpaper sponges that are good for almost any job, including baked on mess
4. Mrs. Meyer’s basil hand soap — easy on your hands and smells amazing
5. Method grapefruit dish soap — the best smelling, fastest working dish soap I’ve found
6. Mrs. Meyers lavender multi surface everyday cleaner — I do a good counter wipe down at least twice a day and this spray is my favorite
So there they are! My top cleaning products. Do you use any of these? None of these? All of these? I’d love to hear from you — what are your favorite products?