Domesticate Yourself: Coffee Table Essentials
I hope you liked last’s weeks Domesticate Yourself featuring kitchen gadgets. Today I’m back with another Domesticate Yourself topic. One that is near and dear to my heart: coffee table styling. While I don’t always use our coffee table for…coffee, I do use it to highlight a few of my favorite things. So, without further ado…coffee table essentials to share with you.
1. A match strike [or pretty matches]! My sister and I both have this cute Jonathan Adler Match Strike. It’s a decorative piece but also functional…win win.
2. Candles! I’m obsessed with these candlesticks from CB2. So affordable and really pretty!
3. Fresh flowers! I always have at least one bouquet in my apartment. But, usually two or three: bedroom, kitchen, living room.
4. A versatile vase! This beautiful Baccarat crystal vase has become one of my favorite pieces. It’s heavy! So be sure your don’t place it on a flimsy surface.
5. A beautiful frame! This frame matches well with the decor in our home, and it ties back to the translucence of the coffee table.
6. A good book! All of Andrew Zuckerman’s work is visually beautiful, and often a conversation starter. This book is particularly lovely.
Are there any overlaps between your coffee table and mine? What are your must-have-essentials? I’d love to know! Happy hunting…