I’m on a huge rosemary kick recently. As in, rosemary in and on everything. I really can’t help myself — it just screams fall. Not unlike pumpkin and apple cider and big cashmere scarves. But, what’s better than rosemary alone? Rosemary cashews, obviously. Beyond!
It’s also no surprise that I’m big on spiced nuts. Just recently I posted this recipe for savory roasted almonds. And these rosemary cashews could not be any easier.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
1 cup raw unsalted cashews
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ tsp kosher salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine rosemary, garlic powder and salt
- Toss cashews with olive oil, generously sprinkle seasoning atop and toss to mix well
- Roast on a parchment or tin foil lined baking sheet until warm and golden brown, about 5-10 minutes, tossing halfway through for even cooking
- Serve immediately or save for later
What’s your favorite way to cook with rosemary? I’d love to hear from you if you make these at home! Hope you enjoy…